Issuance of a license for microfinance activities
1) for issuing a license is - 30 MCI
2) for renewal of a license is - 10 percent of the rate for issuance of a license
3) for the issuance of a duplicate of the license is - 100 percent of the rate for the issuance of a license
upon issuance of a license - within 30 (thirty) working days;
upon renewal of the license - within 3 (three) working days;
when re-issuing a license in the event of reorganization of a microfinance organization, credit partnership, pawnshop (hereinafter - the service recipient) in the form of separation or division - no later than 30 (thirty) working days;
upon issuance of a duplicate license - within 2 (two) working days.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
To obtain a license:
- Application for a license to carry out microfinance activities.
- A copy of the document confirming the payment of the minimum amount of the authorized capital.As documents confirming the payment of the minimum authorized capital, the following documents are submitted, but not limited to:a second-tier bank document (including an extract on the movement of money on the client's bank accounts) confirming the transfer of money to the bank account as a contribution to the authorized capital of the service recipient and issued no earlier than 30 (thirty) calendar days before the date of applying for a license, or primary accounting documents or financial statements, or the register of participants in a business partnership, or an extract from it, issued by a professional participant in the securities market who maintains a system of registers of securities holders.
- Information on the observance of the minimum amount of equity capital.
- A copy of the document confirming the payment of the license fee for the renewal of the license, except for cases of payment through the payment gateway of "electronic government".
- A copy of the charter (notarized if the original was not submitted for verification).
- Information about the system for ensuring the safety and technical strength of the premises of the pawnshop.
- Copies of documents confirming the hiring and (or) appointment (election) of executives, employees of the internal control service (if any).
- Rules for the provision of microcredits.
- Copies of documents proving the identity of executives and founders (participants, shareholders) (for foreigners and stateless persons).
- Copies of documents confirming that the executive has a higher education.
- Documents confirming the absence of an unexpunged or outstanding criminal record of executives and founders (participants, shareholders) (for foreigners and stateless persons).
- Notarized copies of the regulations of branches and representative offices (if any).
To obtain a duplicate of the license (if the previously issued license was issued in paper form):
- Application for obtaining a duplicate license in any form.
- A copy of the document confirming the payment of the license fee for the right to engage in certain types of activities when issuing a duplicate license, except for cases of payment through the electronic government payment gateway.
To renew the license:
- Application for renewal of a license to carry out microfinance activities.
- A copy of the document confirming the payment of the license fee upon renewal of the license, except for cases of payment through the "electronic government" payment gateway.
- Copies of documents containing information about the changes that served as the basis for reissuing the license, with the exception of documents, information from which is contained in state information systems.
Result of the service deliveryNotification of the issuance of a license, a duplicate of a license, renewal of a license, or a reasoned response to a refusal to provide a public service.