Provision of initial materials in the development of construction and reconstruction projects (alteration and re-equipment)
Free of charge
A term of consideration of an application for the design of technically and (or) technologically uncomplicated facilities:
for issuing an architectural and planning assignment and technical conditions - 6 working days;
for obtaining the initial materials – 15 working days.
A term of consideration of an application for the design of technically and (or) technologically complex facilities:
for issuing an architectural and planning assignment and technical conditions - 15 working days;
for obtaining the initial materials – 17 working days.
A term of consideration of an application for obtaining initial materials and approval documents for reconstruction (replanning, re-equipment) of facilities (separate parts) of the existed buildings – 15 working days.
Motivated refusal – 5 working days.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
1) on receipt of the starting materials for new construction (hereinafter referred to as “package 1”) - electronic copies of the refinery, vertical planning marks, a copy from the detailed planning project, transverse profiles of roads and streets, technical specifications, and route diagrams of external engineering networks;
2) upon receipt of the refinery and technical specifications (hereinafter - package 2) - electronic copies of the refinery and technical specifications;
3) on the receipt of raw materials for the reconstruction (redevelopment, re-equipment) of the premises (individual parts) of existing buildings and structures related to the change of load-bearing and enclosing structures, engineering systems and equipment (hereinafter referred to as “package 3”): electronic copies of the MIO decision for reconstruction (re-planning, re-equipment) ) premises (separate parts) of existing buildings and structures related to changes in load-bearing and enclosing structures, engineering systems and equipment, AIZ, technical conditions (upon filing the applicant m questionnaire) circuits external utilities runs (at an applicant applying a questionnaire);
4) a reasoned response to the denial of public services.