Issuance of certificate on the admission of international carriage transportation to the carriage of goods under customs seals and stamps
1 working day following the day of registration of the specified application, upon presentation of the vehicle
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Free form application.
- Certificate to admission.
- Drawings, photos and detailed description of the structure of motor vehicle, trailer, semi-trailer.
- Originals and copies of documents confirming the right of ownership, economic management, operational management or possession of the road vehicle, trailer, semi-trailer.
- Original and copy of the certificate on registration of motor vehicles, trailers, semi-trailers.
Photos and drawings attached to the application must show the type of motor vehicle, trailer, semi-trailer front, rear, left, right and space to impose customs seals and stamps. One photo or drawing is allowed to image simultaneous image of no more than two types of motor vehicle, trailer, semi-trailer.
By the type of construction (series) of transport vehicle (required documents):
- Free form application indicating the type of motor vehicle, trailer, semi-trailer of its features and the identification numbers or letters uslugopoluchatel (manufacturer) assigns the design type (series) of the vehicle, subject to advance approval for transport of goods under customs seals and stamps.
In the application, the service recipient (manufacturer) undertakes in writing:
- To create conditions that allow the service provider to inspect at any time automobile vehicles, trailers, semi-trailers of this type of construction (series) during their serial production;
- To inform the service provider of any changes in the drawings and descriptions of the design (series) before these changes are made;
- In a conspicuous place on automobile vehicles, trailers, semi-trailers, to put identification numbers or letters of the type of construction (series), as well as the identification or serial number of each commercially available motor vehicle, trailer, semi-trailer of this type (series);
- To keep records of motor vehicles, trailers, semi-trailers manufactured in accordance with the approved type of construction (series).
- Form of certificate of approval in the form established by the Decision.
- Drawings, photographs and detailed description of the type of construction (series) of motor vehicles, trailers, semi-trailers subject to advance approval for the carriage of goods under customs seals and seals.
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of a certificate of approval of the vehicle of international transport for the transport of goods under customs seals and stamps, or a reasoned refuse in public service provision.