Issuance and (or) extension of permission to employers to attract foreign labor
Issuance and extension of permits to attract foreign labor to the Republic of Kazakhstan is provided on a fee basis according to the rates of charge;
Re-registration of previously issued permits to attract foreign labor, as well as for the issuance, extension and re-registration of permits to attract foreign labor within the framework of intracorporate transfers is free of charge.
issue of permit:
notification on issue or refusal in permit issue – 8 working days;
issue of permit – within11 working days;
re-issue of permit – 6 working days;
extend of permit:
notification on issue or refusal in permit issue - within 4 working days;
issue of permit – within 11 working days;
within intra-company transfer:
issue of permit – 8 working days;
re-issue of permit– 6 working days;
extend of permit – 6 working days.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
Permit, re-issued and extended permit to foreign employee for employment and to employers for foreign labor power intake to carry out work activity on the territory of respective administrative-territorial unit or motivated refusal to provide service.