Obtaining a license to perform work related to the life cycle stages of nuclear facilities
Issuance of a license - 100 MCI
Re-issuance of a license - 10% of the rate when issuing license
Issuing a license application (duplicate license applications) - free of charge
Issuance of a license and (or) an Appendix to the license, including when reissuing the license and (or) an Appendix to the license in the case of reorganization of the legal entity-licensee in the form of allocation and division - 20 working days
Reissue of the license and (or) the Appendix to the license, except for reissue of the license and (or) the Appendix to the license in case of reorganization of the legal entity-licensee in the forms of allocation and division - 3 working days
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
Result of the service delivery
License and (or) Appendix to the license or a reasoned refusal to provide a public service.