As part of the implementation of the Address of the Head of State to the people of Kazakhstan "New development opportunities in the context of the fourth industrial revolution" dated January 10, 2018, the Ministry of Finance is implementing a number of projects aimed at digitalization of the financial sector.
Today the Ministry of Finance is working on several projects at once, which concern not only the tax and customs block, but also the integration of business processes of the budget block, including the planning of the budget. This includes tax collection, public procurement and improving the quality of public audit and control.
Among the main tasks are optimization and automation of business processes, improvement of the quality of services, as well as strengthening of measures to combat corruption.
(up to KZT 516 million)
- Enhancement of electronic commerce legislation
- Introduction of payment system integrated with eGov infrastructure
- Development of Fulfillment and E-commerce centers
- Introduction of remote identity identification
- Development of measures to introduce non-cash payments and reduce cash turnover
- Introduction of regulation in terms of creating Open API in the financial industry
- Incorrect payments will be reduced by 3 times, and the time spent on paying taxes with the help of electronic purse will be reduced by 75%
- 985 republican budget state institutions prepare budget applications for 2020-2022 in e-format