Master’s degree program
Master's degree is a degree awarded to persons who have completed the educational programs of master's degree;
Master's Degree Programme is a postgraduate education, educational programs of which are aimed at the training of personnel with the awarding of a "master's degree".
Requirements for admission to Master’sdegree program
Persons who have mastered educational programs of higher education are admitted to the Master's degree program.
Procedure for entrance examinations to the Master’s degree program
Term of reception of applications arriving in a magistracy from July 3 till July 25 of a calendar year.
Persons entering the Master's programme should submit the following documents to the EHPE:
- application of the established form in accordance with the Rules for comprehensive testing, approved by the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on May 8, 2019 № 190 (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under № 18657) to the head of the organization;
- document on higher education (original, when submitting documents to the admissions committee);
- a copy of an identity document;
- six photographs measuring 3x4 centimeters;
- medical certificate form 086-U, approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 23, 2010 № 907 "On approval of the forms of primary medical records of health care organizations" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under № 6697) (hereinafter - Order № 907);
- a copy of the certificate of completion of the programme test referred to in paragraph 14 of these Model Rules (if any);
The people entering the magistracy take a CT.
Last update: 05.10.2021