Reception and processing of electronic appeals of individuals and legal entities
Instruction of an user of the e-service "Reception and processing of electronic appeals of individuals and legal entities sent via the e-government web-portal in UEDMS of state authorities"
This document describes the user's procedures for using the e-services, including registration on the e-government web portal (www.egov.kz).
Reception of electronic appeals is intended only for appeals of individuals and legal entities, defined in accordance with the Law "On the Procedure for consideration of appeals of individuals and legal entities" of January 12, 2007 № 221, as sent to an entity considering the appeal or to an official individually or collectively in writing, orally or in electronic form, by videoconference, video message, proposal, application, complaint, request or response.
Verification of the access subject's access to the identifier, confirmation of authenticity.
The authenticity of an individual (citizen) is proof that he or she:
а) is who he or she should be,
б) is a person who claims that he or she enters his or her certificate or sends it to a portal service for verification.
- I SDB
Information system "State Database "Individuals", designed for automated collection, storage and processing of information, the creation of the National Register of Individual Identification Numbers in order to introduce a single identification of individuals in the Republic of Kazakhstan and to provide relevant and reliable information about them to the public authorities and other entities within their powers and in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Compromise of keys
Loss of confidence in the fact that the keys used ensure the security of information.
- NCC - National Certification Center;
- The e-government web portal
A system that provides a single point of access for citizens and organizations to information resources and services of state bodies via the Internet.
- UEDMS of state authorities
Unified electronic document management system of the state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Registration certificate
The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Electronic Document and Electronic Digital Signature" dated January 7, 2003 No. 307-II is a document on paper or an electronic document issued by the certification center to confirm the compliance of the electronic digital signature with the requirements established by this Law. In the context, the expression "public key certificate" is used synonymously.
- Certification Center
A service that issues registration certificates to identify a private or legal person after verifying the authenticity of that person's name or other identifier.
The Certification Centre also manages and maintains the issued registration certificates.
- Electronic document
(Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On electronic document and electronic digital signature" dated January 7, 2003 №307-II) - a document in which the information is presented in electronic digital form and certified by means of electronic digital signature.
- Electronic digital signature
(Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Electronic Document and Electronic Digital Signature" dated January 7, 2003 №307-II) - a set of electronic digital symbols created by means of electronic digital signature and confirming the authenticity of an electronic document, its ownership and permanence of the content.
Types of references
Application - an application of a person for assistance in the realization of his rights and freedoms or the rights and freedoms of others or report on the violation of laws and other regulatory legal acts, shortcomings in the work of the subjects considering the appeals, officials, or criticism of their activities.
Request - a person's request for information on matters of personal or public interest.
Proposal - recommendation of the person on improvement of laws and other normative legal acts, activity of state bodies, development of public relations, improvement of social and economic and other spheres of activity of the state and society.
Response - an expression of a person's attitude to the domestic and foreign policy of the state, as well as to the events and phenomena of public character.
1.2. User training level
- availability of knowledge and skills of working on personal computers;
- knowledge of MS Windows operating environment, mail systems, Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser.
- Description of operation
- Authentication is required. (Fig. 1).
- Then it is necessary to enter the IIN (for individuals) / BIN (for legal entities) and the password received during registration on the Portal (Fig. 1).
- When using the Service for the first time, you should register by pressing the "Registration" button (Figure 1).
To register on the e-government portal the user needs the following:
- Internet access;
- IIN/BIN; · EDS;
- Current version of NCALayer.
After reading the agreement, you should choose the type of registration:
- An individual.
- A legal entity.
Check the box "The user confirms that he is familiar with all clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them", the section is located at the bottom of the agreement, as shown in Figure 3.
Then click on the "Register with EDS" button. The registration window will appear. As shown in Figure 3. The user must enter: New password, Password confirmation, E-mail address. Next you need to select the RSA certificate to register.
Once the certificate has been selected, you need to enter the certificate password and click on the "Register" button, as shown in Figure 5.
In case the registration was successful, you will see the following message:
"Congratulations, you have successfully registered on the e-Government web portal of the Republic of Kazakhstan".
The user has full access to the portal resources, the term of registration on the portal is not limited by time frames.
- In order to use the service "Reception and processing of electronic appeals of individuals and legal entities", you should click on the home page on the link "Electronic appeals". (Figure 6).
- On the web page "Electronic appeals" to form an appeal you need to click on the button "Order the service online". (Figure 7).
- Web page "Created appeals" displays the list of previously created electronic appeals to the state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- To create a new appeal you should press the "Create" button (Figure 8).
- In order to create a new request for adjustment of real estate and movable property, one should press the "New request for adjustment" button.
In the process of formation of the electronic appeal, all submitted fields of the appeal card of an individual/legal entity are filled in (Figure 9).
- IIN - is filled in automatically by the system.
- Last name - is filled in automatically by the system.
- Name - is filled in automatically by the system.
- Patronymic -is filled in automatically by the system.
- E-mail - e-mail address of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (the author of the electronic appeal).
- Postal address - the address of residence of the citizen (author of the electronic appeal) of the Republic of Kazakhstan is indicated.
- Phone - the phone number of the citizen (author of the electronic appeal) of the Republic of Kazakhstan is indicated.
- Recipient - the drop-down list of state bodies is published, where the state body, to which the electronic appeal will be sent, is selected.
- Content - indicates the main purpose of electronic circulation and its brief content (the number of characters may not exceed 255 characters).
- File - by pressing the "Browse" button the system allows you to select the necessary file that will be attached to the appeal (the volume of each attached attachment should not exceed 10 MB).
- Consultation of the employee of the PSC - tick the box if the appeal was sent with the help of consultation of the employee of the Central Office.
Fields marked with an * are required.
After filling in the appeal form of a natural (legal) person, you should click on the "Send" button in order to send an electronic appeal to the selected state body (Figure 10).
Before sending an appeal, it is necessary to sign the appeal by clicking on the "Sign" button, using the electronic digital signature of the National Certification Authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan. After signing, the system will automatically send an appeal to the selected state body (Figure 11).
- Active references of sent appeals show the marks received from the state body, which signal the status of an electronic appeal of an individual (legal entity) during the processing and formation of a response to this electronic appeal by the state body (Figure 12).
- There are the following marks:
- Delivery note;
- a registration stamp;
- a mark on the transfer to the resolution;
- a transfer mark for execution;
- a performance mark;
- A letter.
- On the "Created appeals" page you can view the registration card of the appeal. To do this, select the appeal and press the "Print registration card" button (Figure 14).
- After clicking on the "Print registration card" button, the window of downloading the file will appear (Figure 15). The registration card is formed in .pdf format.
- In order for the registration card to open on your computer, you need to install AdobeReader.
- When you open the registration card, the following fields will be filled in:
- Registration number, surname, first name, patronymic, recipient, summary, date and time (Figure 16).
- When creating new electronic appeals, the process of their formation remains unchanged.
- "Circle of execution" is the result of sending an electronic appeal, where:
- Red circle – indicates a saved but unsent appeal;
- yellow circle – indicates that an appeal has been sent but not delivered;
- blue circle – indicates that an appeal has been sent and delivered;
- orange circle – indicates that an appeal was registered;
- light brown circle – indicates an appeal sent for the resolution;
- light green circle – indicates an appeal sent for execution;
- dark brown circle - indicates an executed appeal;
- dark green circle – indicates a letter (reply) delivered to the author of an electronic appeal (Figure 17).
After an electronic appeal of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan was delivered to a state body, its consideration in the UEDMS takes place in the following sequence:
- The electronic appeal is delivered to the UEDMS database "Appeals of citizens".
- The following action is taken by the Documentation Officer below:
- Checks the appeal for compliance with the records management regulations, including checking the electronic signature of the author of the appeal.
- Registers the appeal and sends it for consideration to the executor, acting in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan № 211 - III of January 12, 2007. "On the procedure of consideration of appeals of individuals and legal entities and instructions on the record keeping of state bodies.
Or refuses to register for a reason of negative result of EDS check.
Next, the performer:
Sends a reply to a appeal signed by an electronic digital signature (official).
- In order to view the reply to the appeal you should press the "Circle of execution" (Figure 18).
- After opening this appeal, you should click on the "Letter" mark (Figure 19).
Last update: 30.04.2020