Immunizations for children and adults in Kazakhstan
Set of preventive measures prevent from many diseases. Many ailments can be prevented by vaccination. The main thing in this case is to remember where and when vaccination to be done. You will learn about the periods of vaccination, possible side effects and risks arising from the refusal from vaccination.
First of all, you should know that all required vaccinations are dedicated to the specific population groups (described below) are provided free of charge at the expense of local and national budgets.
Vaccinations against infectious and parasitic diseases are subject to the following groups of population:
- persons of the age according to the terms of preventive vaccination schedule(according to the calendar of vaccinations);
- population residing and working at the natural focus of infectious diseases (vernal encephalitis, anthrax, rabbit disease, plague);
- persons referring to the high-rate risks by their professional activity:
- -medical workers;
- VH B, flue;
- workers of sewage and treatment works (typhoid fever);
- persons relating to the high-risks groups by the state of health:
- after blood transfusion (VH B)
- children listed at the dispensary (flue);
- medical workers children from orphanages, children houses, home for elderly (flue);
- persons bitted, spited by any animal (hydrophobia);
- persons injured with fractures (tetanus);
- persons residing at the regions with the high level of infections, who are vaccinated by the epidemiologic indications (VHA, flue, measles, roetheln,Contagious parotitis).
Despite the fact that vaccination is necessary upon occurrence of a particular age, the terms vaccination for infants physician determines on the basis of the characteristics of the immune system of the baby. It is important to determine when the child's body can “recover inoculative disease” in an easy manner and to develop protective antibodies substance. If you introduce your child to a vaccine before the appointed time, the immune system cannot “respond”, and there is a risk that during this time the kid gets sick.
Vaccines to immunize children can be of domestic and foreign production, most importantly, they must be registered and have a certificate from the National Center of Expertise of drugs, medical devices and medical equipment.
It is better to be vaccinated at specialized medical institutions, because some vaccines require storage rules.
Side effects and complications are different for various vaccines. Quite often there are reactions such as mild fever, soreness at the injection site. It is desirable that after vaccination the child remains under observation for at least 30 minutes to get medical help quickly if it appears, for example, allergic reaction. Do not worry if after the introduction of the vaccine against whooping appear cough, diphtheria and tetanus, rise of temperature. This means that the drug acts.
If the kid missed the deadline of vaccination, “catching up" of his peers will be by the general rules. For example, those who have not been vaccinated against hepatitis “B”, it is made under the scheme: the first procedure, the second in a month, and after 5 months - the third.
Immunization calendar for children
Last update: 28.05.2021