Assignment of a social payment in case of loss of income due to the adoption of a newborn child (children) and loss of income due to the care of a child upon reaching the age of one year
Free of charge
8 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service on the portal
- statement in case of loss of income due to care for child reaches one year of age through the portal in the form of electronic document certified by EDS of service recipient in accordance with Annex 5 to this Regulation, as well as details of the identity document of the applicant, the document confirming the registration at the permanent place of residence of the applicant, data on Bank accounts, birth certificate of the child (children) of, or extract from Assembly record about a birth, document on the establishment of guardianship (guardianship) the applicant receives the information specified in the electronic application from the relevant state information systems via the "e-government" gateway.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- an identity document (identity card, identity card of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner) or an oralman's certificate for persons who have the status of an oralman-required for identification;
- for residents of the city of Baikonur – reference of the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of housing in the city of Baikonur;
- certificate (s) of birth of a child (children) (or a certificate containing information from the civil status records of birth) for verification;
If necessary (depending on their availability):
- a document confirming the registration of a child's birth outside the Republic of Kazakhstan, issued by the competent authorities of foreign States in the presence of consular legalization or a special stamp (apostille) (if available);
- certificate (s) of the death of a child (children) (or a certificate containing information from civil status records about the death) for verification;
- in cases of adoption of a child (children) under the age of one year-an extract from the court decision on the adoption of a child (children), issued by the body performing the functions of guardianship or guardianship;
- in case of establishment of guardianship (guardianship), the document confirming establishment of guardianship (guardianship) over the child is submitted.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on assignment (refuse of assignment) of social payments in social risks.