Assignment of social payment in case of loss of the breadwinner
Free of charge
8 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- an identity document (identity card, identity card of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner) or an oralman's certificate for persons who have the status of an oralman-required for identification;
- for residents of the city of Baikonur – reference of the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of housing in the city of Baikonur;
- a certificate of the breadwinner's death or a court decision declaring the person missing or declared dead;
- documents confirming the relationship with the deceased (recognized by the court as missing or declared dead), birth certificate of a child (children), registration of the birth of a child outside the Republic of Kazakhstan, issued by the competent authorities of foreign States in the presence of consular legalization or a special stamp (apostille) of the deceased breadwinner and the conclusion (dissolution) of marriage( matrimony), adoption, establishment of paternity (maternity);
- certificates from the organization of secondary, technical and professional, post-secondary, higher and (or) postgraduate education that family members aged from eighteen to twenty-three years are students or have studied full-time, in accordance with Annex 6 to these Rules (updated annually).
Result of the service delivery
Notification on assignment (refuse of assignment) of social payments in social risks.