Assignment of a social payment in case of loss of income due to the care of a child until he reaches the age of one year
Free of charge
8 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Application should contain the number of personal account (IBAN), in «Kazpochta» JSC, National bankк» JSC.
Note: Personal account must be opened on the name of applicant.
- See the processed notification (in the History of Services section) on benefit assignment which will be received within 7 working days.
*The online service is provided only in the part of allowance assignment for child birth and child care and available to citizens, act of birth statement of who was made since August 13, 2007 and married since June1, 2008.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
- A service recipient (or a representative based upon a notarized power of attorney) submits an application.
- An ID document pursuant to Clause 1 of Article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On identity documents” or kandas certificate for individuals with kandas status (for identification).
- For Baikonur citizens: statement issued by Housing Accounting and Registration Department of Baikonur.
- Birth certificate(s) for a child(ren) (or statement containing information from vital records on birth) for identification.
The following is provided if applicable (depending on availability):
- A document certifying registration of a child birth outside the Republic of Kazakhstan issued by an authorized agency of a foreign country upon availability of consular legalization or special stamp (apostille) (if available).
- A death certificate(s) for a child(ren) issued outside the Republic of Kazakhstan (or a statement containing information from vital records on death) for identification.
- In case of a child(ren) adoption aged under 1 years old: extract from a court decision on a child(ren) adoption issued by an agency performing guardianship or custody functions.
- In case of guardianship (custody) establishment, a document certifying the fact is provided.
- Submission of documents is not required if those can be obtained from state information systems.
- Having submitted documents stated above to Public Corporation, a service recipient gets a signed acknowledgement of documents acceptance.
Via proactive service:
- For assignment of welfare benefit: a service recipient`s consent for delivery of proactive service, and also other relevant data from a service recipient, including restricted data sent via a mobile device along with a bank account number.
Thus, provision of a bank account number is not required if it can be obtained from a second-tier bank.
Acceptance of data is performed based on an electronic queue at a place of service recipient`s registration
Result of the service delivery
Notification on assignment (refusal to assign) of welfare benefits in case of social risks.
On the Portal: an electronic notification on assignment (refusal to assign) of welfare benefits in case of social risks certified by a digital signature of a head of Fund branch sent to a service recipient`s Personal Account.
Via proactive service: SMS-notification to a service recipient`s mobile device.