Registration of persons as unemployed
1 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Online application is available for persons with «ethnic Kazakh (kandas)» status.
How to get the service in the State body (required documents):
- The identity document of the service recipient (for identification).
- Proof of employment (if any).
- The document on education, qualification, availability of special knowledge or vocational training (if available).
Result of the service delivery
Notification on registration of unemployed person or substantiated refusal in the service delivery.