Issue of certificate on existance or absence of conviction record
Free of charge
Fee-based - with apostile
- in State corporation and on the web-portal – 10 minutes;
- in case of additional checking – 5 working days;
- in cases of traveling abroad:
when applying to departments of branches of the State Corporation located in regional centers, cities of republican significance and the capital - 5 working days;
when contacting other departments of branches of the State Corporation - 10 working days;
- in case if a service is need to be obtained in conjunction with the "Apostilization of official documents issued by the General Prosecutor's Office and law-enforcement agencies" public service ("one application" principle-based service) – 8 working days;
- issuance of certificate of no criminal record to travel abroad – 5 working days;
- apostilization of certificate of no criminal record – 3 working days.
The day of documents submission is not included into the period of public service delivery.
*in the case of an additional installation check, an interim response is sent to the service recipient within 4 working days, informing them of the need for the service recipient to reapply after 20 working days from the date the service provider receives the application.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
Learn about obtaining a certificate on existance or absence of conviction record
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Identity document.
- Notarized power of attorney - when representing the interests of the service recipient by a third party.
- Birth certificate to confirm family ties upon receipt of a certificate for close relatives who have not reached the age of majority (in the absence of information in information systems).
In order to obtain a certificate based on the service recipient's previous background information (surname, name, patronymic (if any), date of birth (day, month, year), in the absence of relevant information in the information systems, the service recipient shall provide a document confirming their change.
How to obtain a composite service online
- Log in and click «Order online service» button.
- Fill in an e-request signed by service recipient`s digital signature or certified with one-time password, in case of registration and connection of the subscriber number of the service recipient provided by the mobile operator to the portal account, including the issuance of a certificate to travel abroad, with selection of the address of the branch of the Public Corporation to obtain the service result in paper. If apostille is required, select a country (a country to which you will present the service delivery result based on "one application" principle) and pay the state fee.
The service result is given by «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC.
The composite service based on the "one application" principle is provided to individuals for a fee.
Pursuant to the subclause 7) of Article 615 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of December 25, 2017 “On taxes and other obligatory payments to the budget”, fee of 0.5 MCI is charged for each document when obtaining “Apostilization of official documents issued by the General Prosecutor's Office and law-enforcement agencies” service.
Payment details for documents apostilization: State Revenue Office for Almaty district, Nur- Sultan city, 108125, MoF RK,( kkmfkz2a R/s kz24070105 SPV 0000000 BIN 981140001105 PPC 911, 991).
Result of the service delivery
Issue of certificate on existance or absence of conviction record.
Composite service delivery result - Issuance of certificate of no criminal record in paper with an apostille stamped or a motivated refusal to deliver the service.