Get certificate on registered rights (encumbrances) for the real estate and it's technical specification
Free of charge
To the service provider and the portal - within 20 minutes if there is information in the state information system.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
Learning video on get certificate on registered rights (encumbrances) for the real estate and it's technical specification
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Legal entities submit a document confirming the authority.
- A representative of a natural person presents a notarized power of attorney.
- ID card.
- Lawyers provide written notice of protection (representation).
- Temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitation managers provide court decision on declaring the insolvent debtor bankrupt, a court ruling on the introduction of external monitoring and an order from the authorized bankruptcy body on the appointment of temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitation managers.
- Liquidation commissions provide an order to appoint the composition of the liquidation commission and a power of attorney issued by the chairman of the liquidation commission.
- Heirs shall provide a certificate of right to inheritance or a certificate of right to inheritance, consisting of non-property rights or a notarized document defining the circle of heirs.
- The participant of the condominium object present a title document or a notarized copy of the title document to the secondary property owned by that participant of the condominium or the minutes of the general meeting of the participants of the condominium confirming the authority of representatives of the participants of the condominium.
Learning video with sign language translation on get certificate on registered rights (encumbrances) for the real estate and it's technical specification
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of the certificate on registered rights (encumbrances) for the real estate and it's technical specification.