Issuance, extension of entry and transit visas through the Republic of Kazakhstan territory
From the moment of delivery of the package of documents to the service provider – no more than 5 working days.
When accessing the portal – 1 working day.
If the response is not provided by the coordinating state body within the specified period, the state service is provided within 1 working day after receiving the approval (when contacting the service provider).
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Go to the Visa and migration portal of the Republic of Kazakhstan (vmp.gov.kz/main/user/consul-service).
- Sign up on the Visa and migration portal.
- Complete e-request indicating personal information and sign the request with EDS.
For registration of single - entry visas B1, "B2", "B3", "B12" and "C12" - through the e-government portal.
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Visa application form for obtaining a visa with a color or black-and-white photo measuring 3.5 x 4.5 centimeters.
- When applying for a visa at a foreign institution of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the number, date of the invitation registered with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (the number and date of issue of the invitation to the visa recipient is reported by the inviting party), or the request of the recipient of the visa category provided for in paragraph 25 of these Rules.
- A valid diplomatic, official, foreign passport of a foreign state, or other identity document recognized as such by the Republic of Kazakhstan and granting the right to cross the State border of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The original of the payment documents confirming the payment of the consular fee.
- Additional documents required for obtaining a visa in accordance with Annex 1 to these Rules.
The following persons are exempt from paying the consular fee:
Result of the service delivery
A visa to enter the Republic of Kazakhstan or a response about the refusal to provide a public service.