Assignment of allowance to mother or father, adoptive parent, guardian (trustee), taking care of disabled child.
Free of charge
When contacting a state corporation, a service provider, or a portal – 7 working days.
If necessary, the completion of the case file is extended to 30 calendar days.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body or in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- The service recipient (or his representative under a power of attorney certified by a notary or an official performing notarial actions) submits an application.
- ID of the applicant – for identification.
- In the case of applying for the assignment of a benefit to the parent of a disabled child of persons with the status of kandas, a kandas certificate is provided for identification.
- Certificate (certificates) of the birth of a child (children) (an extract from the birth certificate issued by the civil registration authorities).
- in case of discrepancies between the data of the applicant with the data in the birth certificate of the child – the evidence the conclusion, dissolution of marriage (matrimony);
- in the case of a guardianship (trusteeship) over the child or adoption (adoption) – a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (trusteeship) over the child or the information on adoption (adoption) of the record of birth;
- Certificate of disability of the child.
- For residents of the city of Baikonur-a certificate of the department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of the city of Baikonur.
- To assign a benefit to a parent of a disabled child, the submission of a birth certificate of a child (children) or an extract from the birth certificate, a certificate of conclusion, divorce of a marriage (matrimony), with the exception of information about the conclusion of a marriage (matrimony) registered outside the Republic of Kazakhstan, a certificate of disability of a child, as well as a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship) over a child or information about adoption from the birth certificate, information about the bank account number is not required when confirming the information, contained in these documents, in accordance with requests to the information systems of state bodies and (or) organizations in accordance with annex 2.
Via proactive service:
- To assign the benefit, the service recipient's consent to the provision of a proactive service, as well as confirmation or provision of a bank account number via the service recipient's cellular subscriber device.
- Information of the applicant's identity document, certificate (certificate) of the birth of a child (children) or an extract from the birth certificate, or a certificate of registration of an act of civil status issued by the civil registration authorities, a certificate of disability of a child, a certificate of conclusion (dissolution) of marriage( matrimony), a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship) over a child or information about adoption from the birth certificate, information about registration at the place of residence, information about the bank account number, the applicant receives the information specified in the electronic application from the relevant state information systems in accordance with requests to the information systems of state bodies and (or) organizations in accordance with annex 2.
In the state Corporation reception is carried out in the order of electronic queue, at the place of registration of the service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of the assignment of benefits.