Guardianship and custody of the orphans and children deprived of parental care
19 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Followinlg documents should be attached:
- notarized consent of spouse, if a person is married.
- identity document.
- medical report of a person wishing to become a guardian and of spouse (if he/she is married).
- notarized certificate, if an applicant is not married.
- Copy of documents, conforming the absence of child guardianship (death certificate, court decision on deprivation of parental rights, restriction in parental rights, recognition of them as missing persons, disabled (partly capable), service on sentence in places of detention, documents, confirming of parents detection, removal do a child from parents, long-term treatment of parents in health organizations, act on child exposition, application on child abandonment.
- electronic copies of documents on the income of the service recipient and (or) spouse (s), if married.
- electronic copies of documents confirming the right to use the housing of the service recipient and (or) spouse (in the absence of ownership of housing).
- electronic copy of the opinion of the child (children) (upon reaching the age of ten years).
- See the processed certificate (in the "History of service obtaining" section) which will be available during a certain period.
NOTE: Muximum allowable size of the attached documents should not exceed 1 МБ
*Online service is available for residents of Aktau, Aktobe, Atyray, Karaganda, Kokshetau, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Pavlodar, Petropavlovsk, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Uralsk, Ust- Kamenogorsk, Sgymkent and Almaty. The service is also available in other RK regions.
How to get the service in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- identification document of the service recipient (required for identification);
- notarized consent of the spouse (s), if married;
- certificates on the health status of the service recipient and the spouse (s), if married, confirming the absence of diseases in accordance with the list, as well as certificates on the absence of information on the state of registration in drug and psychiatric dispensaries in accordance with the form approved by the order;
- a copy of the marriage certificate (if married) in the absence of information in the civil registry office or outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- a copy of the birth certificate of a child (children), in the absence of information in the is registry office or born outside the Republic of Kazakhstan (the original is required for identification);
- copies of the documents confirming the fact of lack of custody of the child only, or both parents (a death certificate, court decision on deprivation of parental rights, restriction of their parental rights, recognition of parents is unknown absent, incapacitated (ogranichenno capable), declaring them dead, the verdict on serving parents of punishment in places of deprivation of liberty, proof wanted by the parents, the child (children) of the parents, presence of parents on long-term care in health care organizations, act of giving up a child( children), statement of rejection of the child (children), birth certificate (in the absence of information in the civil registry office) in the form;
- information about the income of the service recipient and (or) the spouse (s), if married;
- copies of documents confirming the right to use the housing of the service recipient and (or) the spouse (s) (if there is no property right to housing);
- opinion of the child (children) (upon reaching the age of ten years) in accordance with Annex 12;
- certificate of completion of training for persons who wish to adopt orphaned children and children left without parental care.
Documents are submitted in originals for verification, after which the originals are returned to the service recipient.
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic" queue, at the place of registration of the service recipient, or at the place of registration of a minor in need of guardianship.
See the full list of available regions of the RK
Result of the service delivery
An order to establish guardianship or guardianship of the Department (Department) of education of districts and cities of regional significance, the cities of Nur-Sultan, Almaty and the Department for family, children and youth Affairs of the city of Shymkent, or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.