Issuance of permit for re-export of production subject to export control
Free of charge
30 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in«State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Form of information.
- Warranty (end user certificate) of the recipient country, issued by the competent authority of recipient country on the use of imported products in declared purposes and preventing its re-export to the third countries without the consent of the Kazakhstan.
- The foreign trade agreement (contract), and in case of absence of the foreign trade agreement (contract) - other document confirmed the intentions of parties.
Result of the service delivery
Permit for re-export of production subject to export control or motivated answer on refusal to provide public service