Certification of command staff of the vessel crew
Free of charge
issuance of a diploma - not later than 22 working days
issuance of a duplicate diploma - 2 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC
For obtaining the professional diploma:
- Copy of the identity card or passport.
- Copies of documents on the higher or postsecondary education (diploma).
- The document confirming a float experience.
- The inference of medical commission about suitability to operation on the vessel.
- Two photos of 3,5х4,5 centimeters in size.
For obtaining the counterpart of the professional diploma:
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of a professional diploma, issuance of a duplicate professional diploma or motivated answer of refusal in provision of state service.