Subsidizing carrier losses related to passenger carriage by socially significant messages in inter-district (inter-city intra-regional), intra-district, city (rural) and suburban communications
5 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service at state agency or at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
When submitting documents, identification documents (for identification) of the service recipient or his representative by notarized power of attorney:
- Certificate of completion.
- Report on actually transported passengers by socially significant automobile traffic.
- Ticket sales report.
- Report on financial assets received from the transportation of passengers in the form.
- Report on the amount of the Carrier’s expenses related to the carriage of passengers on routes in the case of using the electronic fare payment system in urban (rural) or suburban communications based on the distance traveled along the route (kilometer);
- A document of the dispatching service of bus stations (bus stations) or a certificate from the akim of the rural district or his substitute person confirming the flights on this route, in case of transportation in the inter-district (inter-city intra-regional) or intra-district communications;
- In the case of using the electronic fare payment system in city (rural) or suburban communications of a document from the unified dispatching service of the settlement confirming flights on this route, based on the distance traveled along the route (kilometer);
- The document of the dispatch service (if available) confirming the execution of flights on city routes.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of the assignment of a subsidy with an appendix of the act of work completed or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide a public service by sending notification of the non-assignment of the subsidy.