Preparation of documents for the provision of social services under homecare conditions
Free of charge
14 working days
When applying to a State Corporation, the day of receipt of documents is not included in the term for the provision of public services, while the result of the provision of public services by the service provider is provided to the State Corporation the day before the end of the term for the provision of public services.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- ID card or an electronic document from the digital documents service of the service recipient with the presence of an individual identification number (for identification).
- Medical card in accordance with Annex.
- For children – a copy of the conclusion of the psychological, medical and pedagogical consultation.
Information about the identity document, about registration at a permanent place of residence, about the establishment of disability (for the elderly in the presence of disability), about the measures developed in the individual rehabilitation program of a disabled person (hereinafter - IPR) (for the elderly in the presence of IPR), retirement age, for participants and invalids of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them – The State Corporation receives the status of a participant and a disabled person of the Great Patriotic War and a person equated to them in the form of electronic documents certified by an electronic digital signature of authorized officials from the relevant state information systems.
In the absence of information of the service recipient in information systems, a copy of the certificate confirming the status of a participant and a disabled person of the Great Patriotic War and a person equated to them is attached to the application for participants and invalids of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them.
Service providers receive digital documents from the digital documents service through the implemented integration, subject to the consent of the owner of the document provided through the user's cellular subscriber number registered on the e-government web portal by transmitting a one-time password or by sending a short text message as a response to the notification of the e-government web portal.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of the execution of documents in any form indicating the period for providing public services, or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.