State registration of the termination of the activity of a legal entity, de-registration from the record registration of a branch and representative office
Small and medium businesses - free of charge
Within 5 working days, following the day of filing an application for state registration of liquidation of legal entity with the necessary documents attached.
State registration of termination of activities of public and religious associations with Republican and regional status, including the removal from registration of branches and representative offices of foreign and international non-profit non-governmental organizations - no later than 5 working days at the location of the service provider, no later than 10 working days outside the location of the service provider, following the day of filing the application with the necessary documents.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to obtain service online
- Sign in on the portal and press the “Order service online” button.
- Fill in an application. Attach the following:
- document confirming the publication of an announcement on termination of the activity of a legal entity in mass media;
- resolution of legal entity`s property owner or of authorized body or of legal entity`s body that is authorized thereto in constituent documents sealed by legal entity’s stamp;
- document on legal entity`s stamp liquidation;
- National Bank notification on annulment of issue of shares (for joint-stock companies);
- application and branch (representative office) statute in case of de-registration of a branch or representative office.
- Pay the state duty for service delivery.
More details about payment
- the service can be obtained by the registered legal entities, branches and representative offices except banks, political parties, branches and representative offices thereof ;
- to legal entities that are small and medium businesses, the service is provided free of charge.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
Legal entity, in whose share the state participates, submits a statement with a register holder's note.
- The decision of the owner of the property of a legal entity or a body authorized by the owner or a body of a legal entity authorized for this by constituent documents, sealed by a legal entity (with the exception of private entrepreneurship entities).
- Document confirming the publication in periodicals distributed throughout the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of information on the liquidation of a legal entity, the procedure and timing for filing claims by creditors.
- The term for filing claims may not be less than two months from the date of publication of the liquidation announcement, except in cases of bankruptcy. In case of bankruptcy, creditors' claims for bankruptcy must be filed no later than one month from the date of publication of the announcement of the procedure for filing claims by creditors.
- Certificate of cancellation of bonds and (or) shares and (or) report on the results of the redemption of bonds or a letter from the authorized body that performs state regulation of the securities market, about the absence of registered with the authorized body that carries out state regulation of the securities market, issues of shares and (or) bonds.
- Document on the destruction of the seal of a legal entity (if available).
- Document confirming payment to the budget of the registration fee for state registration of termination of activity of a legal entity that is a non-profit organization.
- Document confirming payment to the state Corporation "Government for citizens" for state registration of termination of activity of a legal entity that is a commercial organization, with the exception of legal entities that are small and medium-sized businesses.
An application for state registration of the liquidation of a legal entity is submitted to the registration authority no earlier than two months after the publication of information on the liquidation of the legal entity.
The state registration of the termination of the legal person against whom court issued decision on compulsory liquidation of the legal entity, on the basis of this decision, entered into force.
The state registration of the termination of the legal person against whom court issued decision on compulsory liquidation of the legal entity, on the basis of this decision, entered into force
Branch (representative office) is subject to deregistration on the basis of
Result of the service delivery
Order on state registration of the termination of the activity of a legal entity, de-registration from the record registration of a branch and representative office or motivated refusal.
On the portal - otification of state registration of legal entities for small and medium-sized businesses or a reasoned response from the service provider to refuse to provide public services in the form of an electronic document certified by the service provider's EDS is sent.