IIN generation for foreigners and stateless individuals temporary staying in RK
1 working day
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill in all required fields in CAPITAL LETTERS and attach files.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State corporation "Government for citizens" (necessary documents):
- Application of the service recipient in the form according to Appendix 1 to this state service standard.
- Identity document.
- A notarized power of attorney, in the case of a request from a representative of the service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of a Registration certificate or a reasoned refusal to provide a public service.