Obtaining information on assignment of state social allowance for loss of breadwinner
Within 8 days
You may check the document
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the state body or in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- Document proving the identity.
- Certificate of death of the breadwinner or court decision declaring the citizen missing or deceased.
- Documents confirming family relations with the deceased (recognized by the court as missing or declared dead), certificate of marriage, of divorce, of birth of the children of the deceased breadwinner, adoption, of the establishment of paternity (maternity).
- Certificates from the organization of general secondary, technical and vocational, post-secondary and higher education that family members are students enrolled in full-time education in the form approved by order No. 236 (updated annually).
In the state Corporation reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.
The service is assigned to check the results of allowance assignment. In order to submit documents for allowance assignment it is required to follow the page Appointment of state social benefit in case of loss of supporter.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of the appointment (denial of appointment) of social benefits.