State registration of vessels in the international ship registry of the Republic of Kazakhstan
2 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to obtain the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
for registration of a sea vessel in the ownership right:
- Document confirming the ownership of the vessel;
- Measurement certificate;
- Classification certificate;
- Document certifying that a ship of a foreign state is excluded from the register in which it is registered immediately prior to the change of the flag of that state and is not burdened with a mortgage.
In the case of a valid registration of a vessel in the State Ship Register of Maritime vessels, only a certificate of the right to navigate a sea vessel flying the State Flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan and a certificate of ownership of the vessel are presented.
For a seagoing vessel provided for use by bareboat charter, only a copy of the decision of the authorized body on the temporary grant of the right to sail under the State flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan is presented.
In the case of a valid ship registration in the bareboat charter register, only a certificate of the temporary granting of the right to sail under the State Flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan to a foreign sea vessel chartered under the bareboat charter is presented.
Result of the service delivery
For sea craft which is under the right of ownership - certificate on the right of sea vessel sailing under the State flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the certificate on ownership right to the vessel or reasoned refuse.
For sea craft provided for the use of bareboat charter - a certificate of temporary grant of the right to sail under the State flag of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the foreign sea ship chartered under a bareboat charter conditions or reasoned refuse.