Assignment of a single allowance for burial
Free of charge
3 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- The applicant (or his representative under notarized power of attorney) when applying for the provision of public services statement;
- A document certifying the identity of the person who carried out the burial, or a certificate (certificate) of state registration of a legal entity (for legal entities) or a patent of an individual entrepreneur (for individuals engaged in entrepreneurial activity without forming a legal entity) who carried out the burial.
- A death certificate or a document confirming the fact of death issued to the authorized bodies of other states and certified by an apostille (a sub-sheet of the document is provided for verification).
Submission of a document certifying the identity of the service recipient, a death certificate or a document confirming the fact of death is not required when confirming the information contained in these documents by state information systems.
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of residence of the deceased recipient of a pension or benefit.
Result of the service delivery
On the portal, a notification on the appointment of a state basic pension payment, as well as information on the appointment of a state basic pension payment, is sent to the "personal account" of the service recipient in the form of an electronic document certified by an electronic digital signature of an authorized person of the service provider.
The result of the provision of a public service is issued upon presentation of an identity document during a personal visit of the service recipient (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney) on the basis of a receipt for the receipt of the relevant documents.
The form of providing the result of the provision of public services: electronic and (or) paper.
The State Corporation informs the service recipient about the decision made by sending an SMS notification to the mobile phone of the service recipient.