Assignment of a special welfare payment
Free of charge
When applying to a service provider or Public Corporation: from the date documents package registration at the Public Corporation – 8 working days.
The term is extended in cases when finalization of materials is needed to verify the authenticity of the submitted document(s) or to claim a missing document(s) up to 30 working days, while in cases when documents are re–issued, the public service is provided within 8 working days from the date of missing document(s) submission to the Public Corporation.
Public Corporation notifies an applicant on the need to submit a missing document(s) within 5 working days.
On the Portal: 30 minutes from the moment of an electronic request submission to the information system of the Public Corporation.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get a service at a government agency and "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
Acceptance of documents is carried out based on an electronic queue at the Public Corporation branch located at the place of a service recipient registration.
Acceptance of applications and issuance of public service delivery results are performed via:
1) Public Corporation: in case of applying for assignment of a special welfare payment.
2) Service Provider: upon initial disability confirmation.
3) E-Government Portal.
4) Mobile communication device.
- When applying to the Public Corporation to get public services, an applicant (or his/her representative under an attested power of attorney) submits an application pursuant to the forms 1 and 2 according to Annex 1 to the Rules for assignment and payment of special welfare payment approved by the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of June 3, 2015 No. 445 (hereinafter: the Rules); when applying to a service provider: an application pursuant to the forms according to Annex 2 to the Rules for provision of state standard pension payment at the expense of budget funds, assignment and provision of pension payments by age, state social benefits for disability, in case of loss of a breadwinner and special welfare payments approved by the Order of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of April 14, 2015 No. 223 (registered in the Register of State Registration of Legal Acts under No. 11110).
- A service recipient`s id document (id card, stateless individual certificate, residence permit of a foreigner or an electronic document from the digital documents service (for identification).
- A document confirming an establishment of guardianship (custodianship) over an individual for cases when guardianship (custodianship) is established over an individual.
- Certificate of disability (for assignment of care allowance).
- For residents of Baikonur: information confirming registration at a permanent place of residence in a locality within the border territory.
- Documents confirming the right to receive benefits specified in paragraph 2 of column 8 of this standard of public services.
Information about the applicant's identity documents confirming registration at the place of residence, birth certificates of a child (children) or an extract from the birth certificate (for registrations made on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan after August 13, 2007), marriage certificates (for registrations made on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan after June 1, 2008), certificates of the medical and social expertise unit on disability, the service provider receives from the relevant state information systems through the gateway of "electronic government".
Service providers get digital documents from the Digital Documents service through the implemented integration subject to the consent of a document owner provided via a phone number registered on the Portal by indicating a one-time password or sending a short text message as a response to the Portal notification.
The documents confirming the right to receive benefits are as follows
Result of the service delivery
Notification on the assignment (refusal to assign) of a benefit.
Public service delivery format: electronic and (or) in paper.
On the Portal, information on assignment of a welfare payment is sent to an applicant's Personal Account in the form of an electronic document certified by a digital signature of an authorized employee of service provider.
Public Corporation informs a service recipient on the decision made by sending an SMS notification to a service recipient`s phone number.
If a service is delivered proactively, the service delivery result is provided by an SMS notification to a service recipient`s phone number.