Registration of job seekers
Free of charge
1 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
How to get the service online
- Log in on the Portal and click "Request Online" button.
- Fill in information about professional experience, education, personal skills, language skills, working hours, position and remuneration.
- Grant consent to publication of personal data on the enbek.kz portal.
- Sign an application using digital signature or an SMS password (registration in the Mobile Citizens Database is required).
- In your personal account (in the History of Obtained Services) familiarize with a generated electronic document and notification on the service delivery status.
Submission of online application is not available for individuals having "kandas" status.
How to get a service at a government agency and "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- A document confirming employment (if any).
- A document on education, qualifications, availability of special knowledge or professional training (if any).
Upon identity verification and entry of data into the "Labour Market" AIS, the documents are given back to a service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on registration as a job seeker or a substantiated refusal to deliver the public service.