Official registration of made changes and additions into the constituent documents of legal entities, that does not relate to a private business entity, and a joint-stock company,provisions on their branches (representative offices)
Free of charge
State registration of changes and additions in constituent documents of legal entities not related to private businesses and joint stock companies, performing activity on the basis of the Charter, non-standard, with the exception of political parties, accounting registration (re-registration) of their branches (representative offices), branches (representative offices) of foreign non-profit organizations must be made no later than 5 working days following the day of filing the application with the required documents.
In the State Corporation - in the State Corporation - no later than 5 working days at the location of the service provider, not later than 10 working days not at the location of the service provider
On the portal - 5 days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online:
- Log in and go to “Order online service”.
- Sign the application/ announcement of legal entity’s EDS.
- In personal cabinet (in the field “Service delivery history”), adjust the application/ notification.
- In personal cabinet (in the field of “Service delivery history”), familiarize with the service delivery results.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Determination or an abstract of legal entity’s executive agency, state of branch (representation), attached by the legal entity’s stamp (under the occurrence).
- Two copies of the constituent documents with amendments and additions, or the text of the amendments and additions to the constituent documents of a legal entity that is not a private business entity, branch (representative office), sealed by the legal entity.
- notarized Charter (regulation) with amendments and additions or the text of the amendments and additions to the Charter of the joint-stock company, the regulations on the branch (representative office).
- Originals of legal entity’s previous constituent documents, state of branch (representation).
- Document confirming the actual place of location (in case of location change).
The documents confirming the location of the legal entity are notarized copies of the lease agreement and other documents stipulated by civil law.
If the owner of the premises is the legal entity itself, the provision of a document confirming the location is not required.
If the owner of the premises is an individual, then the notarized consent of the individual to provide the premises as the location of the legal entity is provided.
- Determination or an abstract of legal entity’s executive agency of changes and additions entering to the constituent documents, and the text of changes and additions for entering to the constituent documents, attached by the legal entity’s stamp (under its occurrence).
- For legal entity, that appertains to the private enterprises subject, except for joint stock company, their branches and representations, document confirming the actual location.
The constituent documents drawn up in the state and Russian languages are provided in a numbered and numbered form, in three copies and are certified in the manner established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
Result of the service delivery
Certificate of state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity, registration of a branch or representative office, or a reasoned refusal.
On the portal - notification of state registration (re-registration) of legal entities for small and medium-sized businesses, or a reasoned response from the service provider to refuse to provide public services.