Issuance of a license for conducting banking and other operations carried out by Islamic banks, branches of Islamic non-resident banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan
License – 800 MCI
Reissuance – 10% of the license fee
Duplicate – 10% of the license fee
License – 30 working days;
For a newly established Islamic Bank, the result of providing a public service is sent to the service recipient within 10 (ten) business days from the date of receipt of the documents
Renewal – 3 working days;
Renewal in case of reorganization in the form of separation or division – no later than 30 working days;
Duplicate – 2 working days
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state body (required documents)
To obtain a license to conduct additional banking and other operations
- A copy of the document confirming payment of the license fee, except in cases of payment via the e-government payment gateway.
- Rules on General conditions for conducting additional types of banking operations.
To obtain a license for voluntary reorganization of the Bank in the form of conversion to an Islamic Bank
- A copy of the Charter of the Islamic Bank (notarized if the original Charter is not submitted for verification).
- A copy of the document confirming payment to the budget of the license fee for the right to engage in certain types of activities, except in cases of payment through the payment gateway of "electronic government".
- Regulation on the Council on the principles of Islamic financing of the Bank.
- Rules on the General conditions for conducting operations of an Islamic Bank.
- Rules on the internal credit policy of the Islamic Bank.
To get a duplicate license
- A free-form application.
- A copy of the document confirming payment of the license fee for the right to engage in certain types of activities when issuing a duplicate license, except in cases of payment via the e-government payment gateway.
To reissue the license
- The original license, if one or more banking and other operations are excluded from the licensed activity (if the previously issued license was issued in paper form).
- A copy of the document confirming payment of the license fee for the right to engage in certain types of activities when renewing the license, except in cases of payment through the payment gateway of "electronic government".
- Copies of documents containing information about changes that served as the basis for reissuing the license, with the exception of documents whose information is contained in state information systems.
Result of the service delivery
License, license reissuance, its duplicate or motivated answer of the refusal in a state service rendering.