Issuance of a veterinary certificate for movable (transported) objects during export
Determined by the results of the tender on public procurement
Within 2 working days;
When issuing a veterinary certificate for finished dairy, fat and oil and fish products - on the day of circulation.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- Application form.
- Identity document.
- When transporting products and raw materials of animal origin - a copy of the examination certificate (test report).
- When moving (transporting) dogs and cats - a copy of the veterinary passport.
- For transportation of exotic and domestic animals - copy of veterinary passport.
- Copy of payment receipt for veterinary certificate blank.
Result of the service delivery
Veterinary certificate, or a motivated refusal to provide a public service.