Issuance of permission to use a liquidating fund
Free of charge
7 working days
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
In the extraction of solid minerals:
- Copies of letters of approval for the project on liquidation, developed and approved in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on architectural, urban planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
When extracting groundwater:
- Permission for special water use within the boundaries of the territory of the subsurface site defined by the contract, obtained in accordance with the water legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In the exploration of solid minerals:
- Copies of letters of approval of the authorized body for land relations, a positive opinion of the state environmental and sanitary-epidemiological examination on the project for the restoration of disturbed lands.
In the absence of the need for liquidation work:
- The inspection certificate or the act of returning the entire contract area, confirming the absence of the need for liquidation work.
In the event of liquidation of the consequences of reconnaissance operations:
- Act of liquidation of the consequences of subsurface use operations.
Result of the service delivery
Permission on use of liquidating fund or motivated answer of refuse in public service provision.