Issuance of a permit on a transit trade of the goods entitled to the export control
Free of charge
15 working days
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Identity card and a document confirming the representative's authority.
- Document on state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity - for a foreign legal entity.
- Identity document of an individual, a document confirming the right to engage in entrepreneurial activities - for a foreign individual.
- A document issued by the authorized body on export control issues of the exporting country on the availability of a permit for the export of products.
- A contract for the supply of goods between participants in a foreign trade transaction (seller, consignor, buyer, consignee, intermediary) with indication of the nomenclature and volume of products in physical and value terms with annexes and/or additions to it.
- A contract of insurance of civil liability of the service recipient in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Insurance Activities" of December 18, 2000.
- A letter of the service recipient, confirming the guarantee on his part to reimburse expenses related to the check of real conditions of transportation, as well as with probable temporary storage, return transportation, expertise and other necessary actions of the executive bodies in case of violation of the existing regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, including the terms of the permit of competent bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan for nuclear and radiation safety, and the costs associated with the need to bring the revealed deviations in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and/or the return of goods to the state of export (indicating the number and date of the contract).
- A letter of the consignor of goods (addressed to the service provider) confirming his unconditional consent to accept the transited goods in the event that the transfer of the cargo to the consignee is impossible for reasons beyond his control (indicating the number and date of the contract).
- Information about the route of the movement, the border points of entry and exit, the type of transport in the implementation of the declared transit carriage.
Documents drawn up in foreign languages are submitted with a notarized translation into the state language of the Republic of Kazakhstan or Russian.
How to get the service in the state body (required documents):
- A notarized copy of a document issued by the authorized body for export control of the exporting country on the availability of a permit to export products.
- A notarized copy of the contract for the supply of products between participants in a foreign trade transaction (seller, consignor, buyer, consignee, intermediary) indicating the range and volume of products in physical and value terms with attachments and (or) additions to it.
- A letter from the consignor of the products (addressed to the service provider) confirming his unconditional consent to accept the goods transported in transit back in case the transfer of the goods to the consignee turns out to be impossible for reasons beyond his control (indicating the number and date of the contract).
- Information about the route of movement, border points of entry and exit, type of transport in the implementation of the declared transit carriage.
- Information about the route of the movement, indicating the number of military guards, data on their weapons and ammunition (brand (type), caliber, quantity) for each imported unit of weapons - when escorting the transit of military (dual) products by a military guard.
At checkpoints across the state border of the Republic of Kazakhstan, documents of persons (from the military guard) are submitted, giving the right to enter the Republic of Kazakhstan or leave the Republic of Kazakhstan, a nominal list of military guards approved by officers of the military unit indicating the assigned weapons, ammunition, and the corresponding accompanying documents of the military guard (order, outfit, conclusion).
Result of the service delivery
A permit for the products transit or answer of refusal in state service provision.