Issuance of the special entrance permit for heavy-weight and large vehicles (including foreign) at the territory of RK
According to tariff
in cases where coordination of the transportation route is required - 2 business days;
in cases where coordination of the transportation route is not required - 1 business day;
in cases of attracting vehicles to eliminate emergency situations of a natural or man-made nature - 1 business day;
issuance of a special permit for the passage of heavy and (or) large-sized vehicles across the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan or a reasoned response about the refusal - 1 working day.
Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in the state body or «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Identification paper.
- Document confirming the payment of fee to the budget to travel on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of local and foreign large and (or) heavy vehicles.
Result of the service delivery
Special permission or a reasoned response to the refusal.