Open Dialog portal. Functionality and order of submission of applications
On June 1, 2018, a large-scale campaign started in Kazakhstan aimed at training the country citizens to computer literacy. Among the main directions are courses on training components of the Open Government.
The Open Government project consists of the following components:
- Open Dialog portal;
- Open RLA portal;
- Open Budgets portal;
- Open Data portal;
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of government agencies portal.
Today the most popular component of the Open Government among citizens is the Open Dialog portal.
The portal enables direct interaction between the citizen and the state. It allows you to:
- Write an appeal to the blog of the heads of central state bodies and local executive bodies;
- To take part in internet conferences of various departments on profile topics;
- Participate in official surveys of state bodies;
- Send an appeal to cellular operators for the quality of the services they provide.
Advanced searching and filtering will enable users’ rapidly finding data by various parameters in three basic services.
How to use the services of the Open Dialog
- It is necessary to log in to the eGov.kz portal – all components of the Open Government are integrated with the e-government portal.
- If you are not already registered on the eGov.kz portal, you need to obtain an EDS and go through the registration procedure. The instructions in the section For the first time on the portal will help you with this.
Blog-platform of heads of state bodies
The official blog platform of the heads of state bodies was established in 2009 on the initiative of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Citizens had the opportunity to address questions and proposals to the first heads of central state bodies and akims of the regions.
How to submit an appeal
To create an appeal, you need to go to the blog platform, select the leader and click on the Submit an Appeal button. After that, you need to accept the terms of the agreement and click on the Next button. In the opened window, select one of the following query categories:
- Spirituality and religion;
- Health care;
- Information and communication technologies;
- Culture and information;
- Small and medium businesses;
- Youth policy;
- National companies;
- On the work of state bodies (state services);
- Law enforcement authorities;
- Development of the state language;
- Free topic;
- Social Security;
- Construction, equity holders, housing problems;
After selecting a category, you need to write the text of the message itself, and, if necessary, attach more than one file, with the admissible formats: doc, docx, rtf, pdf, jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, tif, xls, xlsx. The request so formed is confirmed with the help of EDS or via SMS code (if you registered your phone number with the profile of the eGov.kz portal). After the request is submitted, the processing result is displayed.
In order to speed up the receipt of responses to the appeal, it is recommended that the substance of the matter be stated clearly, clearly and in detail. A little bit of advice – before submitting an appeal, you can try to use the portal search, as there is a possibility that the answer to your question is already available.
It should be noted that all submitted appeals are moderated, and therefore their appearance on the blog platform may take some time. Moderation is carried out in accordance with ethics and spelling rules, including, but not limited to, the following revisions:
- From the text of the appeal, offensive information containing libel, defamatory information, other information damaging to honor, dignity and business reputation or used for defamation purposes can be excluded.
- The text of the appeal may exclude its constituent parts, information aimed at inciting and propagating social, racial, national, religious, class and clan hatred, as well as calls for violent change of the constitutional order and violation of the territorial integrity of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which threaten security, life, health, morality of the population.
Appeals containing obscene expressions, unreadable text and incomprehensible abbreviations are not considered.
One of the features of the blogging platform is that the appeals remain publicly available and each of them is published on a separate page. If the request has lost relevance and you needed to hide it, then you need to contact a government agency.
Government agencies’ responses to the submitted petitions enable citizens’ assessing the quality of such responses, as well as capturing the data and posting on the portal’s homepage with breakdown by government agencies and categories. Users’ capability of submitting and signing with digital signature on behalf of legal entities.
Sending messages to cellular operators
Last update: 27.11.2020