How to issue an invitation to foreigners in the Republic of Kazakhstan
Many foreign citizens must make visa to cross the border of the Republic of Kazakhstan and while procedure of visa obtaining one of the most important documents, which the foreigner must submit to consulate – is an invitation from Kazakhstan citizen or organization for arrival to the Republic of Kazakhstan. In this article we will describe where such invitation can be prepared and what document are required for that.
Invitation to foreigners is prepared by Kazakhstan citizen in the bodies of internal affairs or in the Ministry of foreign affairs depending on who invites and with what purpose. For invitation of foreign citizen with business, private purposes or as a tourist Kazakhstan individuals and non- governmental organization address to internal affairs bodies at the place of residence or at the place of organization location.
What documents must be provided to internal affairs bodies for invitation preparation to foreigners?
The inviting party for executing the invitation shall submit to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the place of its registration:
1) To execute an invitation to enter the Republic of Kazakhstan on private purposes:
- document of identification.
- petition form.
- payment document confirming the payment of a state fee of 50% of the MCI for each invited person.
2) To approve the petition of a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur:
- table of the established form filled in two copies.
- payment document confirming the payment of a state fee.
3) Legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, who for the first time apply for the invitation in the current year shall submit:
- a copy of the certificate of state registration of a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur;
- a copy of the certificate confirming the registration/accreditation of a legal entity in accordance with the applicable law of the IFCA;
- a document confirming the authority of the representative;
- inviting party requesting the invitation of foreign tourists – a copy of the license for tourist operator activity issued by the local executive bodies of the regions, cities of the republican significance, the capital, or an extract from the State Register of Tourist Agents, in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 13, 2001 "On Tourism Activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan";
- inviting party requesting the invitation of the recipient of visas for the purpose of obtaining an education – a copy of the license and (or) an appendix to the license for engaging in educational activities issued by the authorized body of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of education in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 27, 2007 "On Education";
- inviting party requesting the invitation of a recipient of visas for treatment, medical examination or consultation – a copy of the license for medical activity issued by the authorized body of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of health in accordance with the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated September 18, 2009 "On the health of the people and the health care system".
A petition to enter the Republic of Kazakhstan on private matters is submitted not earlier than one year and not later than five days before the expected date of entry of the recipient of visas to the Republic of Kazakhstan.
A petition or verbal note shall be submitted not earlier than 90 calendar days and not later than five days before the expected date of entry of the recipient of visas into the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Petitions of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the invitation of relatives and friends from abroad and petitions of host organizations are considered within 5 working days from the date of submission of documents.
If the petitions on invitations on private matters are considered positively, the applicants are given invitations of the established form.
The original of this invitation must be sent to the invited foreigner for presentation to diplomatic missions or consular posts of the Republic of Kazakhstan abroad for the registration of an entry visa. You can see the types of visas in the article.
Depending on the category of visa requested, the following shall be additionally provided:
A foreigner may not be allowed entering Kazakhstan in the following cases:
Last update: 22.09.2020